BikeYoke Sagma Saddle - Suspension
Because of the many technologies featured, SAGMA is no unlikely to be the most advance bicycle saddle you can currently find on the market.
Not only the patented rail suspension and the new foaming technology and Skin cover, but also the super short overall length are ahead of the competition.
However, saddles are still and will always remain a very difficult thing to recommend, simply because when you sum it up, a saddle has to fit your ass. Period.
The most expensive saddle can be useless, if it doesn't fit your personal requirements.
Due to the advanced foam technology and the suspension rail design, our saddles can already cover a wider field of requirements and will fit more riders comfortably, yet, we are offering SAGMA in two different sizes to allow even more customization: 130mm and 142mm width.
It is really hard to give absolute correct sizing recommendation, because there are too many factors to take into account.
However, if you are focussing on gravity riding (e.g. Enduro, Freeride, DH) and spend a lot of time out of the saddle, then the 130mm version is the one you should opt for, as it gives you more leg clearence on hard and long descends.
- Rail Suspension Design
- idbeads™ foam technology with low speed rebound properties
- PU-Skin covering
- Carbon reinforced shell
- Exchangeable shock absorber units with different hardness
- Aluminum rails 7x9mm (high-oval)
One retail set SAGMA includes:
- 1pcs SAGMA saddle with 2pcs shock absorbers "regular" installed
- 1pcs shock absorber "soft"
- 1pcs shock absorber "hard"
- BikeYoke sticker
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods (Mainly J&T Express). If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up is done between Monday - Friday. | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)