E*Thirteen TRS Race Carbon Crankset - Gen4
Buy chainring here!
In contrast to our Gen3 carbon cranks, the Q Factor, overall profile, and volume of our Gen4 cranks has been greatly reduced. Spindle has been moved to the non-drive side for easier chainguide setup and drivetrain maintenance.
The adjustable chainline accommodates non-Boost, Boost, and Super Boost setups. Finally, all cranks now include an 8mm self-extractor.
non-Boost, Boost, SuperBoost
||SL Chainring (-8mm offset)
Stealth Black w/Protective Vinyl
All frames with 73mm BB Shell
Smaller Q Factor, overall profile and volume. Spindle on non-drive side for easier chainguide setup and drivetrain maintenance. Adjustable chainline accommodates non-Boost, Boost, and Super Boost setups. 8mm self-extractor.
Crankset, APS Adjuster, Installation Tools, Crank Boots (x2), Sticker, User Manual
||165mm, 170mm, 175mm
We are proud to be the only manufacturer offering Trail cranks in 165mm length to accommodate the ultra-low bottom brackets.
Trail-rated, compacted carbon fiber, with additional 3k added to front and rear faces of crank for impact resistance
Interface P3 Connect™
425g (w/32T UL Chainring)
Chainring: E*Thirteen SL GuideRing *Sold Seperately
Shave over 11 grams from our original Guidering, and update the design to not only look better, but perform 30% better in impact and you have our SL Chainring.
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)