Chris King ISO AB Front Hub - Boost
*Upon check out, key in axle size, hole count in 'notes' columm.
*Chris king stocks not updated to real time. Please check availability before ordering
The ISO AB is specifically for “Boost” disc spacing forks with 110x15mm "Boost" or 110x20mm "Boost" axles. Using the larger diameter hubshell bearing the ISO AB is designed to tackle rough terrain and aggressive riding such as downhill and enduro. In an evolving landscape of axle specifications, we are confident that the “Boost” disc location is here to stay. With the ISO AB hub your wheel will be future proof and ready to convert to the new 110x20mm axle with a simple insert swap, should that spec expand beyond downhill forks in the coming years.
Chris King ISO AB front hubs are designed as precision mountain tools. We use one-piece axles to provide a stiff hub with rail accurate steering, transferring every minute adjustment you make to the trail. To thwart mud, water, and contaminants as you power through rough trails, ISO hubs have heavy-duty bearing seals and snaprings, that provide superior protection with ultra low drag.
Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings is what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- King lifetime warranty
- Wide flange placement
- Fits 110x15mm Boost, or 110x20mm Boost axles
- 110x15mm Boost Torque Caps available
- Legendary made-in-house LD bearings
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our Chris King Hub Service Tool
- Responsibly lightweight
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
- Available in 32 hole spoke count
- Available in Matte finish
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods (Mainly J&T Express). If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up is done between Monday - Friday (before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)