Deity Topside 35 Handlebar - 800mm
Are you looking for more than just style on your bike? Well look no further… DEITY’s all new Topside aluminum Handlebar is perfect for you! Utilizing the unique properties of 2014 grade T73 aluminum coupled with DEITY’s proprietary Gradient Butting Technology we are able to bring you a high performance Mountain bike handlebar on a budget that not only looks amazing, but outperforms many of the most expensive bars on the market in both feel and strength.
Designed with DEITY’s classic 9 degree backsweep and 5 degree upsweep, the Topside handlebar delivers a 35mm center bore with a wide 800mm stance and 25mm rise for the perfect balance between rider set up and rider experience. You no longer have to choose whether to invest into your gear or the adventure because DEITY delivers at the top of both sides!
- Oversized 35mm Bore Aluminum Handlebar
- Affordable option to upgrade your OEM handlebar
- Designed for DH / Enduro / All Mountain
- Bead Blast finish with contrast graphics to match the latest gear
- Custom butted 2014 T73 aluminum utilizing our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology
- 800mm wide
- 25mm Rise
- 9 degree bend x 5 degree upsweep
- Features measured cut marks and center alignment detail
- Black ano finish with Stealth, Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Turquoise and Bronze Graphics
- Backed by a 2 year Limited Warranty and a Lifetime Crash Replacement Plan
- Weight: 350 grams
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods (Mainly J&T Express). If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up is done between Monday - Friday (before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)