Hayes Dominion A4 Hyduralic Brake Set - 4 Piston (Front & Rear)
Introducing the all-new, Stealth Dominion, our award-winning Hayes Dominion A4 brakes are back – adding even more ways for you to stop!
Dominion's master cylinder is factory tuned for the shortest dead stroke possible and a crisp bite point. The Dominion A4 caliper utilizes four pistons in the most structurally rigid design possible. It features a cold-forged caliper and KingPin structural pad retention bolt that increases stiffness.
With a motorsports-inspired Two-Stroke dual port bleed system, industry-leading DOT 5.1 fluid and Kevlar hose, the hydraulic system is engineered for ultimate performance across all temperatures and easy maintenance.
Dominion A4 features the proprietary QuickBite² system for fast and consistent burnish, coupled with our D-Series rotor to manage the heat with less braking noise.
Available in SFL (Small Finger Lever) - ergonomically tailored for the smaller hand.
•Tool-Free Reach Adjustment
•Flip-Flop Lever Orientation
•King Pin Pad Retention
•Crosshair Caliper Alignment
•Two-Stroke Dual-port bleed system
•310g (100cm hose and mount hardware)
LOW INPUT - HIGH FIDELITY (LOFI)
•DOT 5.1 Fluid
•Tool-Free Reach Adjustment
•2-Stroke Dual Port Bleed System
•Sealed Cartridge Bearings Lever Pivot
•100cm Front Hose Length
•180cm Rear Hose Length
Low effort system with predictable, progressive ramp up and a crisp bite point.
LOADED WITH TECH
Reduced Friction - A featherlight lever feel is acheived through a combination of an added glide ring on the piston and sealed ball bearings at the lever blade pivot
MODAL RESONANCE CANCELLATION (MRC)
SRL - Our Stable Rate Link delivers a consistent lever ratio regardless of reach
Precise Engagement - Each Dominion is factory set to have the lowest dead stroke possible and a crisp bite point.
Built to last - Metal pistons are used to ensure that no matter the terrain or temperature your brake will continue to perform as it did on the first ride
Adjustable Reach - Adjust your lever reach with ease while on the trail thanks to an intuive adjustment knob design
FEA-optimized modal shapes of D-Series rotors are intentionally designed to oppose those of Semi-Met T106 and Sintered T100 pads, canceling out noise and vibration.
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods (Mainly J&T Express). If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up is done between Monday - Friday (before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)