Hope Pro 4 Rear Hub - XD / Shimano HG (135/142mm)
State freehub body in notes upon check out:
QR135mm OR 142mm
Shimano Hyperglide (HG)
"The benchmark disc compatible rear hub"
Incredibly versatile and easily serviceable hub with a proven reputation for bullet proof quality time and time again. The 6 anodised colours throughout the range give the ultimate in bike customisation.
10, 11 and 12 speed compatible
Sealed stainless Steel cartridge bearings throughout
Hub shell machined from a single forged aluminium billet
Standard 6 bolt disc fitting
4 Pawl ratchet system with 44 tooth engagement (8.2 deg)
Larger spoke flange to enable stiffer wheel builds
Available in 9*135mm and 142mm widths
Pro 4 Rear Hub Tech Specs >
- Now available with Shimano MicroSpline freehub body
- Available Black, Silver, Red, Blue, Purple and Orange
- Available in 32 and hole drilling
- Machined from forged 2014 T6 Aluminium billet
- Supplied with freehubs to suit 10/11spd Shimano, 12 Speed MicroSpline, Sram XD or Hope cassette
- Aluminium or steel Shimano freehub body options
- Weight: QR - 311g, 142mm - 300g, XD
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods (Mainly J&T Express). If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up is done between Monday - Friday (before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)