Hope Tech XCR PRO X2 Brakeset - 2 Piston (Front & Rear)
The XCR Pro lever is the ultimate in lightweight design. With a Carbon lever blade and titanium hardware, combined with an XCR X2 caliper you have the benchmark XC brake
- Lightweight minimalist design
- Carbon blade and titanium hardware
- Lever reach adjustment
- Hinge clamp for easy installation
- CNC Machined from high grade forged aluminium billet
- 10% Power increase over Race Evo lever
- Crimped hose design on caliper
- Rigid CNC'd one piece caliper
- Lightweight aluminium backed pads
- Compatible with all current Tech 3 shifter mounts
- Available in Silver only
- Available with black hose only
- Weight from 199g
Flatmount Caliper Mount options:
Mount Z: Required to fit the X2 FM caliper onto Front Flatmount standard and use a Ø160 disc – Front Flatmount standard is typically found on road/gravel/CX forks
Mount Y: Required to fit the X2 FM caliper onto Rear Flatmount standard using Ø160 disc – Rear Flatmount std is typically found on the back of some road/grave/CX frame but also lately on light XC frames
The caliper will also fit directly on Flatmount rear standard using a Ø140 disc.
For more information please see our guides in the manuals and diagrams section.
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods (Mainly J&T Express). If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up is done between Monday - Friday (before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)