- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- MIPS-C2® Brain Protection System
- Extended head coverage
- Adjustable visor in flexible material
- Integrated goggle clip
- Safe-T Orbital Fit System | Ponytail compatible
- Hand washable padding, optimised for stability
- Adjustable cam divider
- Strap camera mount compatible
- Certifications CE; AS/NZS; US
The MET Roam Mips is designed for all-mountain and enduro riding. Whether you prefer to ride an enduro bike or an e-mtb, extra impact protection is needed.
Featuring the MIPS-C2® brain protection system, the MET Roam is able to slide relative to the head in the case of a crash, redirecting damaging rotational motion.
BRAIN PROTECTION SYSTEM
The MIPS-C2® solution separates the shell and the liner with a thin plastic Low Friction Layer (LFL).
This LFL, attached with 4 rubber elastomers, allows the helmet to slide relative to the head in the case of a crash, redirecting damaging rotational motion.
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)