MY2021 Sram GX Eagle Bundle Kit 52T Lunar - 12 Speed
The GX Eagle rear derailleur adopts numerous technologies from the XX1 Eagle top group with its single-specific X-Horizon design. The large offset of the upper pulley ensures a constant chain distance and ensures exact gear changes. A lower derailleur roller with 14 teeth ensures that the chain runs smoothly and with less resistance. The quieter chain run is supported by the optimized Type 3.0 cage damping, which effectively prevents the chain from striking in rough terrain. The extremely high tension of the derailleur cage and the X-Sync pulleys matched to the chain prevent the chain from jumping off even on the roughest trails. Thanks to a new geometry, the GX Eagle rear derailleur with SRAM Eagle cassettes is suitable for up to 52 teeth.
Regardless of whether it's downhill descents or steepest ramps, the XG-1275 cassette provides you with the right gears with 10-52 teeth in every terrain. The punched steel sprocket and a 52 tooth sprocket made of aluminum ensure a high durability of the cassette. The sprockets are not connected via a spider, but are riveted with stainless steel pins. This not only makes the fullpin cassette lighter than conventional cassettes, the open design also offers excellent self-cleaning in muddy conditions. The teeth optimized with SRAM's X-Glide 2 technology ensure optimal shifting performance when shifting up and down.
- Cassette material: steel, aluminum
- Material rear derailleur: aluminum
- Switching stages: 12 Gradation: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36-42-52
- Translation bandwidth: 520%
- Compatibility freewheel: 11-, 12-speed SRAM XD MTB
- Compatibility derailleur: SRAM Eagle 10-52 teeth and 10-50 teeth cassettes
- Color cassette: Lunar
- Color derailleur and trigger: lunar-gray
Scope of delivery:
- SRAM GX Eagle rear derailleur Type 3.0 X-Horizon 12-speed | 52 tooth (lunar gray) 00.7518.137.000
- SRAM GX Eagle cassette XG-1275 12-speed black | 10-52 teeth (for XD freewheel) 00.2418.109.000
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods (Mainly J&T Express). If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up is done between Monday - Friday. | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)