The SRAM XX1 Eagle™ 1x12-speed Groupset consists of:
|SRAM XX1 Eagle X-SYNC Carbon Crankset - Direct Mount 34 Teeth 12-speed - Boost 148 - DUB
|SRAM XG-1299 Eagle Cassette 12-speed - 10-52 teeth
|SRAM XX1 Eagle Type 3 X-HORIZON Rear Derailleur - max. 52 T. - 12-speed
|SRAM XX1 Eagle Trigger Shifter with Discrete Clamp
|SRAM XX1 Eagle Chain 12-speed
SRAM Eagle™ - An integrated drive system
SRAM Eagle™ drives are 1x drives which have been developed as an integrated drive system for optimum performance. Eagle™ drives have been designed, tested and proven to be the lightest, most powerful and durable systems for any rider on any trail. It's the simplest, trouble-free drive system ever made by SRAM, and gives you the freedom to combine it with any component within the expanded Eagle ecosystem.
SRAM XX1 Eagle X-SYNC Carbon Crankset - Direct Mount 34 Teeth 12-speed - Boost 148 - DUB
True competitors are always looking for a performance advantage-a relentless pursuit of equipment that is lighter, stiffer and stronger. To create the best drivetrain possible, SRAM started with a completely re-engineered crankset design. The XX1 Eagle™ crankset is one of the lightest, stiffest and strongest on the market. A special hollow internal architecture, combined with SRAM's proprietary CARBON TUNED™ lay-up, allows to build a lightweight and ultra-energy-efficient crankset perfectly suited for the high-wattage output and smooth style of cross country riding and racing. Teamed up with an Eagle™ direct mount chainring, and as an integral part of the Eagle™ drivetrain. The DUB crank spindle, which can be universally used in all common bottom bracket shells, also increases rigidity. The bearing play will be fine tuned with an adjuster ring.
- crank-arm design optimized for cross-country and trail applications
SRAM CARBON TUNED™ crank technology provides extreme stiffness and light weight
oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard
- chainring technology is designed specifically for Eagle™ chains and drivetrains
- The X-SYNC™ 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability
- Carbon Crank, Boost Version for 52 mm chainline.
SRAM XX1 Eagle™ Rear derailleur 12-speed
Occupying a new realm in shifting performance, the redesigned XX1 Eagle™ derailleur gives no-compromise racers and dream-bike builders a true top-tier option. The crisp, precise XX1™ shifting feel athletes rely on now features an updated cage geometry for improved chain management. Occupying its rightful place at the top of the Eagle™ ecosystem, the XX1 Eagle™ rear derailleur makes full use of the new 10-52t cassettes and is backwards compatible to also work with the 10-50t.
Highlights of the SRAM XX1 rear derailleur
- Updated cage geometry provides better chain retention and crisper shifting.
- Backwards compatible, works with 10-50t and new 10-52t cassettes.
- Eagle™ pulley technology provides greater efficiency, crisper shifting and quieter operation
- Carbon cage and lightweight hardware make it light and tough
SRAM XG-1299 Eagle™ 12-speed cassette - 10-52 teeth
Whether for prized race machines or the build of their dreams, the XG-1299 cassette is the ultimate, giving riders unprecedented 520-percent range thanks to the new 10-52 tooth-span. Stronger racers are now free to choose larger chainrings for more top-end speed, without sacrificing climbing range. More time is spent higher up in the cassette where athletes power transfer is most efficient and wear is minimized. Featuring the industry’s strongest X-Dome™ architecture and proven XD™ driver body, it’s also backwards compatible to give riders even more Eagle™ upgrade options for their current bikes. With multiple Olympic, World Cup and World Championship titles, it also matches up perfectly to XX1 Eagle AXS™ enabled componentry.
Highlights of the XG-1299 Eagle Casette
- Stronger riders can increase chainring size for speed, without sacrificing climbing.
- Provides a massive 520-percent gear range.
- XD™ Driver Body compatible.
- 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 24, 28, 32, 36, 42, 52 tooth.
SRAM XX1 Eagle™ Trigger Shifter 12-speed
Experience the performance and feel of the XX1 Eagle™ shifter, and you quickly realize there must be something special going on inside this little nerve center. And there is, to the tune of time-tested and race-tested X-ACTUATION™ technology, adjustable lever positioning and that buttery feel of XX1 Eagle™. Featuring a carbon trigger and cover for our lightest weight – the trigger glides on precise, near frictionless sealed cartridge bearings. Thanks to Eagle™ Colorsystem and the XX1 Eagle™ master group colorway, all-new looks let creativity soar. All making the XX1 Eagle™ shifter the rider’s faithful and ultimate touchpoint for the curation of race or dream machine.
Features of the SRAM XX1 Eagle Trigger Shifter
- XX1 Master colorway matches all cassettes and chains as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem.
- Adjustable carbon trigger and cover reduce weight.
- Discreet clamp or Matchmaker-X™ compatible.
SRAM XX1 Eagle™ Chain 12-speed
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible new chain design that makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it's also the biggest contributor to the Eagle™ drivetrain's ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle™ chain's links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME™ technology extends the chain's optimal performance life, and a Titanium Nitride coating on the Gold and Black models decreases corrosion and further reduces friction.
- Groundbreaking new chain design and technology.
- The Eagle™ chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology.
- All-new Eagle™ PowerLock® chain connector with FLOWLINK™ technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity.
- The XX1 Eagle™ chain is on of the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world.
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle™ cassettes and rings.