Nextie Premium Asymmetric Carbon Rims - 30mm
For all the Premium Edition rims, certainly we do improvements over traditional-tech carbon rims.
1. Materials: T800 carbon fiber added to Premium Edition rims;
2. Optimized the layup system mixing T700 & T800 carbon fibers after many times of producing, testing, producing and testing, found a best impact resistance over durability and tenacity.
3. We made a single mold to layer up the spoke bed wall. The flatness of rim channel surface significantly improved so that thickness at each spoke hole completely consistent. It effectively prevents the carbon loop of spoke hole wall from shifting;
4. Each of rim would be attached with a card showing the flatness and roundness. The flatness and roundness are controlled quite well. Flatness is controlled within (+/-0.15mm), and oundness within +/-0.2mm, easier to tune when do wheelset assembly;
5. Three year warranty offered for Ultralight and Premium Edition rims.
Item #: NXT29XMA36"/ NXT27XMA36"
Material: Toray T800 + T700 Carbon Fiber
Rim Type: Clincher / Hookless
Warranty: 3 Years
Size: 29" / 27.5"
BSD: 622mm / 584mm
ERD: 585mm / 547mm
External Width: 36mm
Spoke Hole Dia.: 4.5mm
Valve Hole Dia.: 6.5mm
Weight: 410g / 390g
Hole count: 32H
Rim Lip Thickness: 3.0mm
Tire Size: 2.0" ~ 2.55"
Max Spoke Tension: 130kgf
Weight Limit: 130kg
Max Tire Pressure: 60psi
XC / AM / Trail / Enduro
Tubeless Compatible: This function allows you to run tubeless perfectly.
AIO System: The AIO (all in one) system is another technical method to strengthen the rim by using long and continuous carbon fiber layers to wrap into rim. For only one overlap of a layer circle, not only can it keep the original continuous strength of carbon fiber layers, but also it saves weight.
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods (Mainly J&T Express). If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up is done between Monday - Friday (before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)