ODI Bjorn 2.1 Lock-On Grips - Recycled Rubber
The Lock-On system from ODI is the benchmark for downhill racers worldwide. ODI has once again redefined grip performance. The raised ribbed padding of the Bjorn V2.1 Lock On, provides maximum shock absorption.
- One-sided clamping for more practical grip area and improved comfort on the outer grip
- Outer diameter: 31 mm
- is delivered as a pair
- Scope of delivery: incl. Clamping rings
We have partnered with ODI - a leader in grip technology - to produce 100% recycled rubber grips. The grips are made at ODI’s headquarters in the USA using recycled post-industrial rubber from ODI’s grip manufacturing.
Adds extra comfort where needed
Single lock-on grips for easy installation
Made from post-industrial, recycled TPE
Carbon offset are purchased for unavoidable waste or emissions incurred
Length: 130 mm
Diameter: 31 mm
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods (Mainly J&T Express). If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up is done between Monday - Friday. | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)