OneUp Components Aluminum Pedals
VITAL-MTB 4.5/5 Star Review - Read the full review here
“With a thin and wide design that provides plenty of grip and stability, the OneUp aluminum pedals offers great performance in a durable and easy to maintain package”
The OneUp Aluminum Pedals features a huge (115x105mm) super grippy platform with 10 rear-loading hexagonal steel pins per side to keep your feet planted on even the roughest of trails. With a weight of only 365g, the OneUp Aluminum Pedals won't slow you down on the climbs.
Designed from stealth rubber down and shaped with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip thanks to the pedals sitting in the natural arch of your foot. The ultra-thin design (only 8mm at the leading edge) gives you maximum clearance to reduce pedal strikes and deflect off trail obstacle. Clip Less, Ride More.
When it s finally time to service your bearings, the unique cassette tool lock ring system makes re-greasing the bearings exceptionally fast and easy.
- 10 rear loading custom hexagonal removable pins per side for maximum grip
- Ultra thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off any obstacle
- Fully sealed and serviceable design with built in bearing extractor
- Wide platform design for increased stability
- Contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel
Platform Size: 115x105mm
# of Pins: 10 per side
Axle Material: Chromoly steel
Pin to Axle distance: 112mm
Color: Black, Green, Grey, Blue, Orange, Red, Purple
Body Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
Ensure flange pedal washer and lip seal are assembled with flange side towards crank. In the following orientation. We recommend an additional standard pedal washer to be used with counter bored cranks in between our pedal and the crank.
Install with 8mm Hex. Torque to 35Nm (25 ft-lbs) Min
- Uninstalled pedals have a minimal axial movement built in that is eliminated when fully install on cranks.
- The retaining O-ring is only to keep the flange washer and seal on pedal in the box and for assembly. It is not necessary for the function of the pedal and can be removed.
- Out of the box our pedals have some resistance to free spinning by design. This can be adjusted by adding or removing grease upon disassembly. Free spinning will increase over time and wear of the bushing.
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods (Mainly J&T Express). If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up is done between Monday - Friday (before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)