OneUp Components EDC Top Cap - Threaded
Buy EDC Tool here!
The EDC Cap Kit includes the worlds lightest headset top cap (4.2g), and an EDC steerer plug with drain hole which keeps crud out of your steerer.
Top caps are compatible with all 1-1/8" aluminum steerer tubes.
The EDC steerer plug is required for EDC tool storage and is compatible with most aluminum tapered steerer tubes.
Check fork compatibility.
- EDC TOP CAP
- EDC steerer plug
- 2x 1mm, 3mm, & 5mm Headset Spacers
INSTALL THE EDC TOP CAP
- You need a minimum of 5mm of headset spacer above the stem and your steerer tube should be 1-2mm below the top of this spacer.
- Apply a small amount of grease to your newly cut thread and screw in your new EDC top cap.
- The Top Cap interface uses a standard cassette lockring tool. You do not need to apply much torque as you are only preloading the bearings. (Your stem pinch bolts are what holds your fork in place). The EDC multitool contains a top cap tightening tool. So even when riding you always have the ability to tighten your headset if need be.
- Align your stem and tighten your stem bolts to the manufacturers recommended torque.
- The final step is to insert the plastic bung/plug into the bottom of your fork. Turn your 8mm hex sideways and use it to push the plug into the fork by pulling the 8mm towards your chest. This piece holds the bottom of the EDC Tool and stops it from rattling. It also keeps dirt out of your fork and has a small drain hole.
Note* The EDC Tap kit includes a star nut puller and self aligning tap
All compatibility and fit determinations have been made solely by OneUp. Use of this or any other aftermarket product may void any warranty you have with the original part manufacturer.
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods (Mainly J&T Express). If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up is done between Monday - Friday (before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)