Rimpact ORIGINAL Tyre Inserts
Contents Per Pack:
- 2x Tyre Inserts
- 2x 44mm Rimpact
- 2x Die Cut Vinyl Decal Sheets (4x Logo's) for Rims
Many size combinations available, scroll down on the drop down menus for more. If you can't see what you need, email us and we might be able to make you a custom set.
Rimpact must be used in conjunction with our valve design or an insert compatible valve such as Peaty's MK2 valves.
Suitable for rims with an inner diameter of 23mm - 35mm and tyre widths 2.3" - 2.6". It is possible to use the insert with a narrower or wider tyre but it will increase the difficulty of fitting. Do not purchase if your rims are out side of this spec, there is a Plus version available.
Use about 25% more sealant than recommended on the bottle to ensure the extra surface area of the insert is coated with plenty of fluid to spare. Our inserts are closed cell and cannot absorb liquid however some sealant will cling to the outside of the insert requiring a slightly higher dosage. It can be injected through Rimpact Valves or poured directly into the tyre.
Weight: approx 95g per insert for 29", 90g approx for 27.5" and 85g approx for 26".
Please follow installation instructions prior to fitting/removing, there is a QR code on the box that links you to the Installation page on our website.
Disclaimer: It is not advised to run air pressures outside that of the tyre manufacturers recommendations. Failure to do so may result in injury or the premature failure of the bicycle. Rimpact does not accept any responsibility for misuse of the Rimpact insert or improper installation. Rimpact Inserts are designed to work with Rimpact unblockable valves.
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods (Mainly J&T Express). If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up is done between Monday - Friday (before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)