Saris Bones 2 - Bike Rack
The iconic Bones rack has been a cornerstone of bike racks for decades. It's a tested statement of style, design, convenience and durability.
More than just a good looking rack.
There is a place where function and form collide. Where practical becomes practically gallery–worthy. And this is the place where the Bones rack was conceived by Saris and famed Italian designer Fabio Pedrini. Awarded 4.5 out of 5 stars from Bicycling Magazine, Bones has proven that it's more than just another rear–mounted car rack, it's a tested statement of style, design, convenience and durability.
- Arc-based design fits over most spoilers and separates bikes on different levels.
- Injection-molded arms and legs are the strongest on the market.
- Meets European Union regulations. View this product's European certification.
- Rubberized feet protect car and coated straps protect bike
- Carries 2 bikes (35lbs/bike).
- Compatible with most vehicles—consult the Saris Fit Guide for approved fits.
- A Bike Beam may be required for frames without a horizontal top tube.
- Spring buckle straps with vinyl-coated hooks. Strongest frame on the market. Built with 100% recyclable materials. Rust-free injection molded plastic. Articulated rubber feet to protect paint. Ratcheting anti-sway straps for a secure hold. Arc–based design separates bikes on different levels. Frame fits over most spoilers. Patents issued and pending. Product Dimension Lightweight at 9 lbs.
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods (Mainly J&T Express). If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up is done between Monday - Friday. | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)