Shimano PRO Tharsis 3Five Carbon Riser Handlebar
The PRO Tharsis 3Five Carbon Rise Handlebars are mountain bike bars designed to be lightweight and durable, while providing exceptional control. The PRO Tharsis 3Five Carbon Rise Handlebars are built from UD carbon to be lightweight yet provide exceptional control. Through the combination of their oversized 35mm clamping diameter, 800mm width and 20mm rise these bars are meant to put your upper body in the optimal position for a confidence inspiring ride.
- Balanced construction perfectly blends the lightweight structure with optimal durability and control
- Unidirectional carbon constrution
- Tuned for compliance to handle all day mountain shredding
- Oversized 35mm clamping diameter
- Cutable design allows you to dial in the fit to your preferences
Clamp Diameter: 35mm
Up/Back Sweep: 4°/9°
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)