Front mudguard for mountain bikes
The SKS MUDROCKER FRONT mudguard made of high-performance impact-resistant plastic keeps the focus on the trail – and the mud off your face. The mudguard can be quickly mounted on the fork bridge with rubberised, paint-friendly hook and loop fasteners or cable ties, and can be removed as quickly. The MUDROCKER can also be permanently mounted with a special adapter if threads are present on the fork bridge.
Mounting with an adapter or hook and loop fasteners
The adapter is also compatible with suspension forks with two lateral threaded bushings from the brands Fox, Rockshox from model year 2021 and Öhlins. The lateral mounting to the fork legs with hook and loop fasteners or cable ties also ensures high stability. In addition, the tube protection on both sides lets less dirt through to the stanchion tubes. Depending on the suspension fork geometry, this can be adapted using scissors. An adapter and hook and loop fasteners are included.
• Made of high-performance impact-resistant plastic
• Mounting with an adapter or hook and loop fasteners
• Ideal for mountain bikes
• Tube protection
• Made in Germany
• Adapter: suitable for fork bridges with 1 central thread hole M6 (e.g. RockShox, Suntour) or 2 side thread holes M3 by FOX, RockShox (both mainly from 2021 yr. of construction) or Öhlins
||27,5" (650b)", 28", 29 "
|tyre width in inches:
|tyre width in mm:
|length front fender:
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods (Mainly J&T Express). If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up is done between Monday - Friday (before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)