- Low-profile 30mm internal width optimizes tire shape, traction, and control for 2.3-2.6” tires
- Durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed
- BST-Asymmetric design combines Stan’s legendary easy tubeless inflation with a stronger, more balanced wheel build
- 3-year rim warranty with 1-year crash replacement
Since 2007, the Flow rim has been helping riders progress, push boundaries, and do more on their bikes. The original Flow was light, wide, tubeless, and strong as hell. It redefined mountain bike rims and played a role in the evolution of riding. Today's Flow MK4 continues the progression with a 30mm wide asymmetric rim designed to build an even stronger overall wheel.
Durability and an almost uncanny feeling of control on the trail have made Flow rims the preferred choice of multiple Red Bull Rampage riders, and today’s Flow goes even further. The Flow MK4’s reinforced spoke bed, combined with the offset drilling of the asym design, builds into an incredibly durable wheel that brings added confidence to every ride. Unlike many asymmetric rims, the Flow MK4's BST-Asymmetric shape is designed to equalize resistance to dents and tire bead retention on both sides of the rim under even the worst rock gardens and hardest cornering. Combined with Stan's patented Bead Socket Technology, the Flow MK4 rim offers the easiest tubeless setup and most reliable airtight performance on the trail.
Ramp up your progression and make every ride even better with the confidence of Flow MK4 asymmetric rims.
BST-Asymmetric rims combine Stan's patented Bead Socket Technology--the original and still most reliable tubeless-ready rim design--with an asymmetric shape that allows for offset spokes, creating a stronger overall wheel.
Our WideRight profile increases tire volume without negatively affecting tread shape or sidewall height.
|Rim Internal Width:
||559x30.0 (26") / 584x30.0 (27.5") / 622x30.0 (29")
|Rim External Width:
||26"x33.6mm / 27.5"x33.6mm / 29"x33.6mm
||Max Spoke Tension:
||6069 Aluminum Alloy
||Max Pressure with 2.30" Tire:
||Max Pressure with 2.60" Tire:
||536mm, 3.0mm Offset (26") / 561mm, 3.0mm Offset mm (27.5") / 600mm, 3.0mm Offset (29")
466g (26") / 487g (27.5") / 521g (29")
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods (Mainly J&T Express). If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up is done between Monday - Friday. | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)