Adjust the geometry of your bike by changing the head tube angle by 1º with the GeoShift Performance Angle Headset. It allows you to change the head tube angle by -1º to make for a slacker geometry for added stability on fast descents, or by +1º by using the opposite orientation of the headset to make for a steeper geometry for quicker steering with maximum front wheel traction.
The GeoShift Performance Angle Headset features a design in which the bearings sit at an angle that aligns with the steerer tube. This compares to angle headsets that have bearings that sit flat, which adds unneeded friction and stress on the bearings. The design with angled bearings also prevents the creaking that is common with angle headsets that feature a spherical design.
Wolf Tooth headsets are machined in the USA with lightweight, strong, durable 6061 aluminum. Our Performance Headset is built to include an Enduro black oxide coated chromium steel bearing, a one-year warranty, and three levels of superior custom sealing to protect bearings from the elements and prolong the life of the headset.
Note: the EC44 Upper/EC44 Lower is the new design of the ZS44 Upper/EC44 Lower and can be used in its stead. This new design was implemented because the constraints of a head tube with 44mm upper and lower require the upper bearing to be housed above the head tube (as opposed to inside the head tube as it was with the ZS44 upper design) for optimal performance.
- Upper headsets ship with a star nut which can only be used on forks with steel or aluminum steerer tubes. For forks with carbon steerer tubes you will need a compression plug (sold separately; never use a star nut on a carbon steerer tube)
- Consult measurement guide determine which headset will fit your bike.
Upper assembly features:
- Ultralight Stem Cap With Integrated Spacer plus an aluminum bolt and a star nut
- O-ring seal prevents water intrusion around the steerer tube
- Custom-molded upper lip seal provides additional protection for upper bearing
- Optional shim washers if needed
Lower assembly features:
- Custom-molded dual-lip seal on the crown race to protect lower bearing in the toughest weather and trail conditions
- Service and additional parts available
The Wolf Tooth crown race installation adapter will help avoid damaging the crown race seals.
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods (Mainly J&T Express). If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up is done between Monday - Friday (before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)