Wolf Tooth Premium IS Headsets for Specialized - Integrated Standard (Top & Bottom)
Wolf Tooth headsets are machined here in our Minnesota shop with aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum. They are designed to be lightweight, strong, and durable. Our headsets have three levels of industry-leading custom sealing to protect bearings from the elements and prolong the life of the headset. This has a stack height of 3mm and is available in a variety of colors to match other Wolf Tooth anodized color options. These IS headsets are made exclusively for Specialized frames with molded-in internal bearing cups. Like all Wolf Tooth Premium Headsets with Enduro stainless steel bearings, the Premium IS Headset for Specialized has a lifetime warranty.
- Any Specialized bike that uses an IS (Integrated Standard) headset with 42mm upper bearing diameter.
- Uppers and lowers sold separately.
- Enduro stainless steel sealed bearings included on both the upper and lower.
- Upper headsets ship with a star nut which can only be used on forks with steel or aluminum steerer tubes. For forks with carbon steerer tubes you will need a compression plug (sold separately). (Never use a star nut on a carbon steerer tube).
- Some bikes, like the Stumpjumper EVO, have an adjustable headset that resembles a ZS headset where an upper cup is pressed into the frame. Our bearing will fit into that cup and our top cap will fit neatly on top.
Measuring to determine compatibility with your Specialized frame
- Disassemble the headset, remove upper bearing from the frame
- Use the depth blade on a caliper to measure from the top of the headtube to the corner where the 45˚ taper starts
Known Compatible Specialized Bike Models
Aluminum Mountain Bikes (except pre-2017 Chisel HT aluminum)
Camber Carbon | 2014
Chisel Alloy HT (Smartweld HT) | 2017-2021
Enduro 29 Carbon | 2014
Enduro Carbon | 2017, 2020
Epic Carbon | 2014
Epic FSR | 2021
Epic FSR Carbon | 2018
Epic HT | 2017, 2020
Fatboy Carbon | 2015
Fuse Carbon | 2017
Stumpjumper | 2021
Stumpjumper Carbon | 2019
Stumpjumper EVO | 2021
Stumpjumper FSR Carbon | 2016
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods (Mainly J&T Express). If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up is done between Monday - Friday (before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)